special shout out

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm sorry for having a life and having a youtube!

If you read the font, actually I'm not sorry! Thats not the point though.I know i haven't been updating this blog but sorry i got a life. I will try to do something about it,but instead for now I'm planing to make another chobots amv. I'm guessing your saying " BUT HOW CHOBOTS DIED A LONG TIME AGO". 1: im aware and 2: it didnt exactly die, there is a new chobots website call chobots.net just a difference of the ending.so i will try making them their if i have time, i just need a song ,then editing stuff and posting them on my youtube channel,which is strawberryblossom121. So have fun watching my videos, even if they suck. I'm aware tht they suck anyways
KAI BAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

No comments:

Post a Comment